How many mods can I use at one time

pytheas

Question for those that love NMS. How many mods can be added or used when playing NMS? I use VR mode every time I play this great game. Is 10, 25, or 46 mods to many or can you add more? For those that answer, please note I greatly appreciate your comments.

Have a great venture and stay safe out in the real world...

Question for those that love NMS. How many mods can be added or used when playing NMS? I use VR mode every time I play this great game. Is 10, 25, or 46 mods to many or can you add more? For those that answer, please note I greatly appreciate your comments.

Have a great venture and stay safe out in the real world...

The limit is as many as your PC can handle and i mean that because it's mod dependent, some mods for example may hit the frame rate like Fine_LOD_Ultra but i've used 50+ and running Reshade 4.61 without any issues.

Some of those 50+ I've merged some mods together as they use the same files so i advise using NMS Mod Conflict Detector https://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/565?tab=files

The above program checks for mod conflicts as some mods will overwrite one another if they're using the same files, so helping you decide which one to keep. Or like i have just merge them together. :cool:

Hope that answers your question. :happy:

Edited by northener69