[Mod Request] Keep weapons equiped

Chronix3

Hey,

Is there any1 out there that coud mod it so weapons stay equiped even when on the horse?

I love the game but I hate having to re-equip them everytime I get off the horse. And no the customize option at the gunsmith doesnt do it for me. He might keep his weapons next time he gets of his horse but the 2nd time all weapons back in the horse saddle.

Thank you!

Edited by Chronix3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When you steal a horse (or temporary horse) without your saddle, you don't put your guns away. So that's a alternative and maybe also part of the future mod/solution by somehow attaching that behavior to your main saddle. Though sadly nothing seems to be in the works for that.

It does help recognizing when you keep your weapons and when you don't, for me it helped ''accepting'' the annoyance. Basically wherever you go through a town / ''safe area'' your guns will be put away until you reselect them again. This only happens then, if you''e just out in the wild, he still puts his guns away, but once you get off your horse they are on your back again. So they never reset out in the wild. It helps to know this so you don't get so annoyed when he puts his guns away after 5 seconds lol. Also you can just equip your knife or anything else and the guns will stay if you really want to.

it helped ''accepting'' the annoyance.

Played Max Payne 3 and hated it there already. It's nothing but bad game design. This also happens during any and all missions. Many times you are left with nothing but revolvers against a horde of enemies while your best weapons are on your horse and cannot be obtained. Having no saddle is a choice worth trying though. It's weird how a 2 year old game still has not received any mod, let alone progress info or official update, regarding this plain dumb gameplay design element.