Skyrim aka Oldrim, armor request/retexture please?

Deleted44140507User

Hey, could someone try making a re-texture of this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81151?tab=posts&BH=0
To look more like this
https://americanleatherjacket.com/Once-Upon-a-Time-Prince-Charming-Leather-Jacket
I was curious if it was at all possible...Idk about you're opinion but I think this mod just happens to look SPOT ON amr?
I'm no good at outfit studio or modding generally, totally discouraged when I try installing different animations or even opening up a file manually.
So...Was just hoping if someone can try it themselves if they can do me such a kindness?
The only true difference between this and the OUAT picture is the two tone pants...If they were just one texture and...Darker I think this could end up a total copy from the show.

If you simply mean changing the colors it is actually very simple. All you have to do is install gimp with the dds plugin then load of the texture and recolor it. :smile: It may be better in this case for you to learn the process as it is exceedingly simple and it would allow you to recolor any armor you want without having to convince someone to do it for you which could be a whole process in itself. Let me know if you decide to give it a try and I'll see what I can do to help you out :smile:

Edited by SeScreener

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, I request because it is the simplest route to getting it retextured, see I'm not all that smart, so what you call simple I call a algebra exam with zero numbers and 82% of the entire alphabet.
When I was talking about having trouble with opening files or installing different animations, that took me 4 years to get working in my skyrim.
I'll just wear something else, if this request can't get looked at then it clearly won't happen which I'm fine with.
Just wish someone could make the once upon a time outfits in skyrim.
Exclusively not the female outfits, skyrim has enough of those and just bulky tank armor for men or vanilla fugly robes.