Kotor mod help

GokuSnake

I downloaded the jedi from the start mod for kotor 1 for my android I used the method by using a laptop and installing the mod using the override folder and everything, anyway when i load a new game up i get the option to pick sentinel or whatever but I'm not in my robes and nothing happens after my choice i dont get a lightsaber I dont level up and then trask is literally stood right outside the door I dont get what I've done wrong? As you might tell I'm new to this lol would really appreciate some help

I'm not a professional so don't quote me on this but personally I would uninstall the mod and reinstall it again free download it and reinstall it again that way you got it bad. Cody in there somewhere and it just clicks out the game so just uninstall it take it out of the take it out completely and then re-download it and try it again

I'm not a professional so don't quote me on this but personally I would uninstall the mod and reinstall it again free download it and reinstall it again that way you got it bad. Cody in there somewhere and it just clicks out the game so just uninstall it take it out of the take it out completely and then re-download it and try it again

I tried that yet I still had the same problem :(

Edited by GokuSnake