Lakeview Manor

Deleted48714688User

HI, I been playing Skyrim for a long time, and since the firts time I was able to access Lakeview I was disappointed. Love the location and the view, but I HATE the house. It seems to me the most pathetic house in the hole game. Decorations that don´t fill the house, horrible lighting, and the mods that I´ve seen all this time, they seem poor to me or that they are not immersive at all (sorry If I offend someone). I really wish I could play Skyrim and live in Lakeview Manor before I die (to dramatic I know) but I love a mod for that house, something immersive, cozy, woody, I dont know. I appeal to the compassion and solidarity of those great modders that I usually see around here since I cant believe that there are mods for so many things but no for that house. I wouldn´t mind If It couldn´t be built.

Those Hearthfire houses are a nightmare to mod. There are some things you can do, though. Check Gopher's youtube videos, and take a look at the Hearthfire home his character lives in. There is a lighting change and a texture change, which makes the walls look like log cabin walls. It feels much more like a frontier home that way. (I think the texture came from Noble Skyrim, but don't quote me on that.)

Try building the home and whatever towers or rooms you want, but not furnishing in the normal way, which should keep from creating terrible lights. Instead, use something like Decorator Helper or Jaxonz Positioner to decorate how you like, including lighting. It will make the entire home more comfortable and personal, and saves you the hassle of trying to wade into the mess in Creation kit. Just remember to save often *after every decoration placement,* so you can undo if something goes wrong.

I do like the interior plaster look, so I didn't change much there, but you can get an idea of what you can do with simple furnishings and/or lighting (later pics).

9822815-1552681617.jpg9822815-1553296857.jpg9822815-1587514780.jpg9822815-1587514837.jpg9822815-1587514979.jpg