Atomic-valence tri-radii-oscillator or Valence radii-accentuator influence on Endurance implant?

Chupacabra31

So the question is in the topic title! Will my 8 endurance character benefit from wearing one of these two particular items (both of which give an additional boost to Endurance stat +1 each!) in order to obtain the final implant? Or its the same as the situation with an endurance implant itself, which despite being able to bring my Endurance to 9 this way wouldn't give me the benefits of having the final implant? Please i need this clarified as i'm planning ahead by investing my character early, so i need someone, who knows this 100% if wearing one of these two items, that come with OWB dlc would do the trick, which regular END implant from New Vegas Clinic wouldn't!
I know that if the answer is negative i can still do it by completing Lonesome Road dlc and picking additional stat boost at the very end, but i want that +1 boost reserved for my Luck stat, rather than Endurance, because i want to max out my critical chance and i already used up all of my Intense Training perks to boost most of my stats (save the quite useless Charisma) to 7 and some of them to 8, so that it would allow me to pick any associated perk available in the game, that is reliable of that specific stat, so i wouldn't miss out on anything this way!

Edited by Chupacabra31