Data Not Loading for Creation Kit

IzenMann426

I've downloaded the creation kit, and have started trying to experiment with its functions, and following a basic tutorial tried to make a new cell, put some assets in it, etc. None of my data loads when I select Skyrim.esm or Update.esm, and there is no Skyrim.esp file. Whenever I try to load the data a loading bar will pop up for a second, disappear, and I'll get a blank warning window, and the bottom of the window will display "done". Has the data just failed to load, or is there simply no indication that it is loading?

I'm using Skyrim SE downloaded through steam. Would that potentially cause issues?

• 2 years later...

I've downloaded the creation kit, and have started trying to experiment with its functions, and following a basic tutorial tried to make a new cell, put some assets in it, etc. None of my data loads when I select Skyrim.esm or Update.esm, and there is no Skyrim.esp file. Whenever I try to load the data a loading bar will pop up for a second, disappear, and I'll get a blank warning window, and the bottom of the window will display "done". Has the data just failed to load, or is there simply no indication that it is loading?

I'm using Skyrim SE downloaded through steam. Would that potentially cause issues?

Not one reply to this question in three years? I just got into the game and downloaded the CK and, amazingly, the same exact thing happens here. No data loads. Should have figured. I was going to ask the community about it but it seems there is no community.

• 6 months later...

(SOLUTION): uninstall creation kit from steam > reinstall > run > click yes when prompted with scripts box > wait for the copying to complete > go to your Skyrim SE game directory > open "Creation Kit.ini" with notepad >under the [General] section paste this line bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 and save changes >open Mod Organizer 2 > right click "overwrite" in MO2 and create a new mod called "CK projects" > add this mod as the overwrite destination for MO2's Creation Kit executable > click the drop down menu to the left of "run" and click edit >click the plus icon,click add from file and select CreationKit.exe from your Skyrim game directory > check "create files in mod instead of overwrite" and select CK Projects from the drop down menu > click apply and save > Launch the creation kit exe file from Mod Organizer 2 > click file then data on the top left and from there you can select the Plugin/Master files you wish to mod

If you accidentally clicked no or closed the script.zip prompt you must reinstall creation kit and start the process over.

If you get Application load error V:00000 modify your creation kit executable in MO2 by clicking "overwrite Steam app ID" and paste 1946180 in the corresponding text box. Make sure to click apply and click ok when finished.