[SSE - Modded - Help] Jarl of Riften Lalia Law-Giver will not speak to me. Only get the generic lines when hitting the interact key

metrinui

I wanted to speak to the Jarl of Riften, Lalia Law-Giver to see if she had any bounties or anything, but nothing happens but the generic greeting lines when interacting with her. Her housecarl won't interact with me either. The only person inside Mistveil Keep that interacts with me is Wylandriah and the Storm-Cloak rep who tells me "If you know any true sons and daughters of Skyrim..."

I tried starting the Skooma Operation quest and got to the step where I need to report Sarthis Idren to the Jarl, hoping maybe that would fix it. Nope. Tried waiting a few in-game days, nope. Tried waiting 40 days with Input Wait Menu, nope. I tried talking to her naked, thought may it was an armor thing, nope. Tried starting a new game with Alternate Start at the Bee and Barb and running straight the the Jarl, no dice. As well, there are no conflicts according to sseedit.

I have no Idea why this is happening. Similarly, I was unable to buy Breezehome earlier on in the game from Proventus after completing the Bleakfalls Barrow Quest. The "I would like to purchase property in this hold" option never showed up even after killing the first dragon and being named Thane.

I use Mod Organizer 2