105 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,967 posts
AI Defend Yourself

Makes AI fleeing from battle that get attacked from close range actually be smart and fight back.

Rohzdear

Rohzdear

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Gonna try it out.

Any possibility of incompatibilities with other mods that affect AI behaviour?

Thick1988

Thick1988

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Awesome mod, I've been wanting this for awhile. However, it doesn't quite seem to work. When I attack the fleeing AI, they won't attack me if I'm just near them. If I hit one of the fleeing NPCs, they'll take a stab at me maybe once, but they'll quickly return to fleeing blindly unless I strike them again.

iicecube

iicecube

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
So this is different from other mod that remain fighting till the end?
I assume this is kinda of random encounter?

MindfulDroid

MindfulDroid

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
In response to post #79930718.

Spoiler

man, if only Cheyron and written a description to this mod, then we'd know what it's about... oh well

Cheyron

Cheyron

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
In response to post #79930718. #79933488 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

there wasn't much to say, I don't mind repeating what i wrote in the description for you lol...

enemies that flee in battle when they get hit and if they are near the person that hit them they will attack back and then go back to running... it's to add realistic behavior... hope that helps :D

Cheyron

Cheyron

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
In response to post #79930418.

Spoiler

yeah well I still want them to be running and not to re engage in fighting. That game is constantly telling them to run and my script kinda updates their thinking for a brief moment, if that makes sense... I can try to work on making them more aggressive maybe

Cheyron

Cheyron

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
In response to post #79930158.

Spoiler

well I suppose it is possible that two different mods can be telling these AI npcs what to do at the same time but this mod I think wont conflict with most ai combat mods because this will only trigger behavior if they are fleeing and I don't think the combat mods do anything to the npc while they are in a fleeing/retreat state. It is possible but I don't think for this mod you should have issues.

Maifailun

Maifailun

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
In response to post #79930718. #79933488, #79936178 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I think the other similar mods that change the fleeing mechanic change the morale system. This mod doesn't seem to touch that. No?

Skite

Skite

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
This s*** is crashing wtf????? ;D

Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds