Heavy Traffic ×

Where to find 3ds max?

Hi all.
I know this is a common question but I've seem to come to a dead end in my search. I'm looking for a copy of 3ds max that I could use for fallout 4. I've tried ebay, autodesk's store, and some *Cheaper* options but none have shown any promise. I've checked on the forums here on nexus and I've searched high and low for a copy on and off for about a couple months. If anyone can point me in the right direction for where to get a copy then that'd be lovely. Most links seem to run dry and I'm just throwing it out here as a last resort :sad:
Thanks for any info you can provide!

You can make a studient acccoun into the official page and be able to use it for at least 3 years for free.

I've done that but I only have access to 3ds max 2017. :|

Mmm I had acess for all versions... ?

Anyways, why you would like to go to never versions at all?

Edited by BioClone

Hi all.

I know this is a common question but I've seem to come to a dead end in my search. I'm looking for a copy of 3ds max that I could use for fallout 4. I've tried ebay, autodesk's store, and some *Cheaper* options but none have shown any promise. I've checked on the forums here on nexus and I've searched high and low for a copy on and off for about a couple months. If anyone can point me in the right direction for where to get a copy then that'd be lovely. Most links seem to run dry and I'm just throwing it out here as a last resort :sad:

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Try giving this link a read...

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/3ds-max-2013-windows-64-bt/td-p/5557230