Really want robot from concept art created.

ImmortalAbsol

• 2 weeks later...

No, it was my bad, I forgot it.

I have a terrible habit of looking for/imagining mods when I can't sleep and then I post stupid things I often regret.

As for the robot, it could be that it is either just that the head and torso are found and can be used in the robot workbench.

Leaving you to use vanilla parts and weapons for the rest.

Or it is a helmet and a chest armour on a unique repurposed synth.

Is this something you are thinking of taking on?

Yes I would like it as it appears in the art, with a hole and anything else that gives it character.

I imagine a tech savvy farmer built it as an extra farmhand from robot and Corvega parts.

We find it in disrepair and decide it's fate, with no or just one hand, the other being an Assaultron Claw and found as a loose mod nearby.

But most of all a character design lost to time everywhere but one page in the art book and one page on an Artstation portfolio, actualised in the game.

If it is made compatible with the Automatron workbench then it would be cool if a restored/pristine version were made, taking inspiration from the Red Rocket poster robot (also made with car parts) and Liberty Prime for the missing parts (two of the other robots that alongside 'Rock-a-bot' would be sweet in the robot workbench).