[LE] Exporting seamless animations

Hello nexus users!
I'm forced to ask help from you again. :smile:
My problem is about animation loops. I have instaled great mod to replace vanilla animations called Dynamic Animation Replacer (DAR). Mod is working great. So I am trying to use it's possibilities to make my own animation replacer. So I have downloaded from nexus set up for creation NPC\Player animations. It's called Animation Tools. It's containing blend files with female and male rigs. It is working well. I succesfully exported animations and installed them to work ingame via DAR. All is fine except one thing I can't get. I have made running forward loop animation and in blender loop is playing smoothly. But in game I have some "jerks" where last frame ends and begins first frame. Looking bad. Can someone help me how exactly should i fix this problem? No matter what I've tryed I can't get seamless loop animation woring smoothly, it's always give me this weird jerking transition or "seam".

My animation lasts 20 frames, I was trying to copy first frame to last one but it's still have these annoying jerks. I was trying to move this copied first frame to move at 21 frame and exporting 20 frames of animation - this way jerks even more noticeable. I don't know how to fix this. Only way i found to reduce bad impression of this jerks is to repeat few times my loop and export 40 or 80 frames, so jerk will repeat only 2nd or 4th time of the loop, but still this jerks are still there. This is driving me mad. :sad: I would like to see some tutorial or even better some example with blend file with SEAMLESS animation which will work seamlessly in game.

Appreciate in advance for any help! Oh, and as always sorry for my English, hope you understand my spelling! :smile:

Edited by xxxCYNICxxx