FO4Edit nightmare... any advice is helpful

So I'm finally updating Commonwealth Cleanup. Many, many people have mentioned crashes in certain areas, so the first thing I did was run "Check for Errors" in FO4Edit. I got this:

HRO9x7r.png

I don't know what this means, or how to fix it. If anyone could tell me how to correct this, please let me know. I really want to make this a stable mod :-/

Looks like some are mismatched record types and some are missing records.

You need to update them to point to a valid record.

Did you use another esp file as a master on creation kit? I remember that this sort of problem happens when saving an esp on CK when it has another esp as a master, a record that a master esp has but the dependant esp does not and is being referenced to.

For example, let's say the master esp is "statics.esp". You make a mod, " constructable statics.esp". It references a static record on the master, let's say a record to enable the player to build it. When you save your esp on CK, the reference to the static gets removed. That kind of error, the unresolved error that fo4edit finds and report.

You could try flagging your master esp as an esm on fo4edit and then loading it on ck.