Who thinks a Stargate mod would be awesome?

Hi! I recently saw someone use this space to ask people if there was any interest in a certain type of mod, and I thought that was a pretty neat idea. So I figured I'd do the same and just throw this idea out there:

Does anyone else think a Stargate mod would be awesome? And are there any modders out there who are experienced with armour and clothing, who would be interested in making some SG-team uniforms?

There is of course the basic SG-team uniform like the one in the attached image, but one could go wild with all the different uniforms and camo's if one wanted to.

Other mods have already provided much of the weaponry used in the show, so it'd be really cool to have armour to go with them.

If you wanted to take it a step further, you could create an actual Stargate model, or even armours and weapons for the Goa'uld/Jaffa. I just think something like that would be a great fit for Fallout 4, and would allow for tons of roleplaying or even quest mods, even if it was "just" the SG-uniform.

I just wanted to throw this out there, to see if anyone else thinks this would be a cool idea, or if anyone knows of any clothing/outfit modders who take requests. If I had any experience with that stuff I'd try it myself, but I'm only just getting into modding and game development.

• 8 months later...

Great idea! Certainly everything exists in the game from a modding viewpoint (except the wormhole effect - I think you would be stuck with a blank screen).

However, as SasukeUCHIHA420 implied, all the experienced clothing modders out there are only interested in making skimpy female clothes so you would have to learn to do it yourself...

MUCH easier said thn done...