Attempting to start a difficulty rebalance mod, help request

rollcall31

If anyone has already or plans to look through the files for ToM at some point and you want to help me find out exactly which files need to be modified, that would be very helpful.

I joined the Bloodstained modding discord a while back when that game released and talked to some very helpful individuals who helped me learn how to do some simple edits to enemy stats. My gained knowledge has helped me more or less to start making some modifications but I'm having trouble finding out exactly which files I need to work with. The directory structure seems way more complicated than Bloodstained's.

So if anyone has made some progress or would like to offer some help I suppose just shoot me a message on here.

By the Mana Goddess, yes. This game is way too easy, even on Hard mode. I would love a Legend of Mana style Nightmare or No Future difficulty setting that scales enemies to your level or sets all levels to 99. I love the variety in builds you can make, but it's just too easy to steamroll everything right now.