How to get levelled weapons to attach to weapon racks? Help!

Yep. I tried that before remaking the racks, though for me it always seems to be z = 270.00 (or -90.00) that causes them to fail. There are two racks involved.

x = 0.00, y= 0.00, z = 195.00 and the other is x = 0.00, y = 0.00 and z = 240.00. Both work and were at the same rotations previously and linked correctly. Both the dummy weapons were linked from the activators.

Simply re-doing that one rack solved it. No idea why. At least they both work now.

The fact that you have "x = 0.00, y= 0.00, z = 195.00 and the other is x = 0.00, y = 0.00 and z = 240.00. Both work and..."

Does not mean that it will work correctly all the time and FOREVER !!.

Trust me i had to learn the hard way since a have literally hundreds of "Trigger Box Activators" in my mod (taking a wild guess, there must be around 800) and suddenly about 7 months ago half of them just stopped working !.

At some point those activators out of nowhere they will just STOP WORKING if they use absolut degrees numbers !!!.

Your degrees value should all and always be:

Example:

x = 0.24

y= -1.43

z = 241.067

With NO Absolut Numbers !.

This way you ensure that those activators will always and in others players PCs will work.

* This is a vanilla bug or to be more precise, bad coding by Bethesda coders !.

Edited by maxarturo