Bringing an overloaded plugin list under the limit

Furymgs

I know they get deactivated when you build the patch because they will be incorporated into the patch. But I think they have to be active when you first tell it to build the patch.

What makes me say that is that I remember my BP initially having missing masters because it somehow treated some of my inactive plugins as masters. I didn't bother getting rid of them at first because you never know if you'll need them later, but then I hid them within MO2 and rebuilt the patch, and my new BP didn't have that issue.

Not too sure what to make of it. I'm not sure if the first BP actually took things from these plugins, and if they took as much as if they had been active in the first place.

One way to check is to load the first BP in TES5Edit along side the plugins it says were included. If all the records are present in the BP, then you do not need those plugins. But you do need them for future changes to your load order and subsequently any new bashed patches.

So I've spent the last few days modding the game, and I've deactivated a few flavor mods that weren't too important. I've done the MP, BP and ASIS patch, and Dyndoloded my game, so I should be good to go. Only problem is RAM usage, but I'm gonna make another thread for that. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Furymgs