Execute multiple commands in the console at once mod?

justinrpg

Whenever I start a new game, once I get to the sewers, I start modding the hell out of my character and adding certain items as I HATE grinding so I just basically max my character out at the beginning then I set a level like 25 or something and go from there.

However, doing this with each individual character gets tedious after a while.

Is there a mod where I can put the commands that I use frequently into a text file and type in one command referring to the text file and they all do the work for me?

I do have the script extender so, that requirement is not an issue.

According to theory, Oblivion actually supports bat files.... so, create a text file with the assorted console commands you want to run, then, once in-game, open the console type is "Bat batfilename" (no quotes) and it should run the batch file.

According to theory, Oblivion actually supports bat files.... so, create a text file with the assorted console commands you want to run, then, once in-game, open the console type is "Bat batfilename" (no quotes) and it should run the batch file.

And I take it that the .bat file needs to be in the same folder as Oblivion exe? Am I right?