Photo

Execute multiple commands in the console at once mod?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

justinrpg

justinrpg

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Whenever I start a new game, once I get to the sewers, I start modding the hell out of my character and adding certain items as I HATE grinding so I just basically max my character out at the beginning then I set a level like 25 or something and go from there.

However, doing this with each individual character gets tedious after a while.

Is there a mod where I can put the commands that I use frequently into a text file and type in one command referring to the text file and they all do the work for me?

I do have the script extender so, that requirement is not an issue.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,108 posts

According to theory, Oblivion actually supports bat files.... so, create a text file with the assorted console commands you want to run, then, once in-game, open the console type is "Bat batfilename" (no quotes) and it should run the batch file.

justinrpg

justinrpg

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

According to theory, Oblivion actually supports bat files.... so, create a text file with the assorted console commands you want to run, then, once in-game, open the console type is "Bat batfilename" (no quotes) and it should run the batch file.

And I take it that the .bat file needs to be in the same folder as Oblivion exe? Am I right?

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,083 posts

Oblivion:Console ... look down in the Other Commands section.

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts

You can probably achieve it by creating a setstage code.

Page loaded in: 0.951 seconds