Female Beautification Project

LDKSuperDante

I've been asking around for this in a few places in hopes of some help. Does anyone happen to have this mod by WhEpHPINdbKoTW still downloaded? They marked it as hidden a while back.

I'm making my own female textures and I was using theirs as a guide because they were seamless and the texture file clearly indicated where the seams were so that I wouldn't mess up. My old pc with a copy of the textures died on me so I no longer have a reference. Can anyone help me out? I just need the body texture but even if you have a game_main.arc with it installed I can use that.

• 9 months later...

I was wondering what happened to that mod as well as the male textures. They were so good, I see that the the mod author took them off of Nexus. Would you mind sharing them with me. I used to have them but my hard drive messed up and all my mods for the game are gone.

edit: I see that you actually have body texture mods that are based off of them, that is awesome. I have downloaded them and will use them instead. Didn't mean to necro this post :pinch:

• 3 months later...