Settlement mods that no longer work for me

poppajq

Hello

I have a problem I am trying to track down that perhaps you folks can please help me with. I had to upgrade my hard drive to a new one due to lack of space and now, I am no longer able to use certain mods for some reason. I did a fresh load and noticed the issue. Ireloaded my Fallout 4 w DLC mod pack, reloaded the mods from nexus , disabled all my mods and tried the non working ones one at a time one at a time and re-enabled all multiple times to no avail.

The mods that no longer work for me are: Build your own pool, invisible furniture, More invisible furniture, Rebuild - Modular Sanctuary Pre-War and Post, Settlement Activity Markers, Simply Modular Housing, Snap and build, Snappy house kit, and Workshop Rearranged. No menu shows in workshop and those that have a chem station elements do not show up there either if it has one at all.

I am still able to use the mods OCDecorator, Homemaker, Easy Homebuilder, DD standalone all in one, Working Double Beds and videos of the wasteland.

The Snappy house kit modder that responded said his was fine. I know the moder is no longer on Nexus. So I am thinking the reasons these mods are having issues: 1. A Bethesda update is blocking them. 2. The DLC mod pack is blocking them 3. A F4se update is not enabling them anymore 4. The Vortex program is having issues with them. 5, The non working mods lack a script or program the working mods have.

Could someone there please help? I am not a modder so, I am not sure what to look for. If my hair wasn't buzz cut, I'd be pulling it out by now.

Hello from Greece. i think, when some menus missing, is because, there are many mods, erased and that cause problems also with vanilla menus. if they too many mods active, some mods are not going to work, even those mods don't work, put them last, at load order. Some times, i change place, 1 or 2 or 3 mods, and then i see that some other mod, works. Those problems are not cause from a mod manager i think. if you search for a mod is not anymore at Nexus Mods, open a translate page site, so translate the name of the mod to some other language, maybe Russian. Then open your favorite browser and type, Fallout 4 mod (translate name).

Also you can find at my save, from my profile, a link with good mods and mods, are not anymore at Nexus Mods site.