Mod request: Better Decoy for French language (or all language :D)

pouy

Hi gys, i would like to use this mod :https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy12/mods/148

But sadly it only works for En and Japanese language, so i was wondering if someone could make it work with other language too :smile:

I dont knw anithing about moding or programing, maybe it is not possible for some reason, in any cases, let me know what you think about it.

ty guys take cares :smile:

well i managed to do this with "The Zodiaque age editor" it's pretty simple even for a keyboard disabled like me :D

I just folowed the instruction in the readme file of this awesome tool, it can be done this way for any language and it rly dont take long to do it so

For those like me ( i mean not good at all at moding) Just Find "The zodiaque age editor" (idk if i can post the link here) then load The battle pack.bin of your language (everything is explain in the "readme=>Pages files")

Then go Abilities=>green magic=>Decoy change the accuary to 100 =>clic ok and save

Then go to Miscellaneous=>Lure and put 60 for 60 second or whatever u like =>clic ok and save

then Load your mod with Darklab and your good to go

Sorry for my english guys , have a good day :smile:

Edited by pouy