Fallout 4 Loot Overhaul Problem

Peguar

As the title says i have problem with the mod. I have 50ish mods installed and every works great except Loot Overhaul. Never had issues with the mod until i installed Vortex. Also using patch mod for it and i still have a problem. It seems that mod doesn`t respond to npc`s. Npc`s have outfits and drops like in vanilla. I tried every thing that crossed my mind including reinstall of the game, reinstall vortex, downloaded mods again, deleted leftovers from registry by hand, even tried without all mods except FLO and still the same thing. I also deleted leftover folders of vortex and fallout 4. I tried run as administrator, Different f4se version, i even saved working load order and used it again and it doesn`t work. Are there any hidden files that Nexus, Vortex, Fallout 4 leave behind. Am i missing something. Also my mods are on the same drive with vortex, i enabled plugins in ini file and i think that vortex added the other lines for loose files etc. I really love this mod but i just cant fix it. Could maybe Windows 10 cause this and how? Any ideas? Thanks.

Try assigning the FLO 2017, or 20167, or Scarcity, (whichever one you're trying right now) to the DYNAMIC PATCHES GROUP.

1. Double click on the plugin, and a panel will open up on the right.

2. go to GROUP, and from the dropdown, select DYNAMIC PATCHES

3. Click SORT NOW, and the plugin should drop to the bottom or very near the bottom of the load order.

4. Start a new game or whatever and see if the drops have changed.

It's also possible, that when you install the mod on a game already in progress, that you might just have to wait a few days in the root cellar or something for everything to respawn with the new settings