Companion Share & Recruit Help

Kryyn

• 2 years later...

After I enabled Companion Share & Recruit 3.27, it ask me to:

"please hold the key you wish to use for giving orders and click ok"

It doesn't matter what key I press, the L-shift to run/walk no longer functions after this step. I am using the latest version of OBSE. Any way to fix this?

Having same problem, this message pops up after I load a saved game and I hit ok and it pops up again and hit ok and again and again.

• 2 weeks later...

You could uncheck the mod if you have not requited a companion that you really like, login, make a save, check it and login again.

CM partners is otherwise a nice choice as companions, as 70% of all companion mods are based on it. It is bullet proof...

Edited by Pellape

• 1 month later...

Having an issue with this mod recently, I have not much mods installed;

Stutter remover

silent whisper

Umbra companion

and of course this mod.

I have OBSE and OBMM

Having trouble seeing NPC stats, when asked the dialogue appears as normal but the statistics window does not appear. Instead I'm sent back to the chat subject menu.

Also, my recruits no longer attack anything but just stand there, no matter who attacks me or them. When I unrecruited/send them home, they can become aggressive once I provoke them with a few hits, but they seem to lose all aggression when I recruit them.

I cant find any other forums with Q/A or discussions about this mod, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Something is messing with it for sure. You could try to load it later and even maybe try xOBSE, which did come with some fixes in the first release for 6 years and are now under development again. I use it and I also read in the MOO thread that Maskar uses it as well. The reactions here is more wait and see and I say, what ye have to loose... :wink:

Having not much installed may cause problems as well. You should use EngineBugFixes, ENBoost and all Unofficial bugfixes as well. I did use Stutter Remover, but I removed it after I went from MMM to MOO, and I do not need it any more since, not even with WAC and I did increase the size of the mobs respawning slightly. Also patch your stuff with Wrye Bash

Another alternative is to make your own copy of your favorite NPC and make it to a CM Partner. Just an easy workaround... It is so easy that there is now 638 different mods based on it. I like that mod a lot as it has everything you might want any companion to have.

Edited by Pellape

• 5 months later...

I'm having problems with this mod when I create my clone to make her my follower.

If I don't mess with behaviour settings in mod nothing bad happens.

However, if I set my follower to learn all spells, at first seems like nothing happens, but when I attack her game crashes immediately.

I think this is because she is trying to heal herself with a spell she don't have yet. So, I assume this behaviour command is broken.

I'll try CM Partners instead to see if it is better and less buggy than this. :smile:

Edit: Looks like the source of the problem is a specific spell. I believe it is one of the drain spells or maybe all drain spells IDK. Anyway if I remove them from the follower game is not crashing. ;)

Edited by hsngrms