[Request] Resident Evil 3 Remake (1999 Nemesis Version Mod)

Not really certain where this forum topic should go exactly.
If I messed up, please move it for me rather than deleting it.

I have an idea for a mod but I do not have the ability, so instead, I am looking to recruit modders to create the new gameplay instead. I may be able to fund the project for a while, but only if the modder(s) is actually serious about making it. Having said that, I would prefer fans of the original RE3 game. Doesn't matter if it's a team or one person or whatever, but the idea is good enough to warrant writing this, I guess, so here it goes...

The first bit of coding is easy, mostly because it has been done in other mods already and only needs to be gathered under one collection. The original definitive Jill costume from 1999, along with Carlos' and Nemesis' original look in HD is a must. This is to give the original appearance of the characters.

"More Investigation" is a cool mod that I looked into also, but I don't believe that it clears out Dario's Warehouse from clutter, which is necessary in this case, to return it to its 1999 original condition. More clutter needs to be removed from the streets as well, including cars and other obstructions. More ammunition and green herbs need to be laid down (specifically at the Stagla Gas Station), shops with visible interiors needs to have their doors removed (Toy Uncle store is fully explorable), and the city should be more free-roam as a whole.

The game goes as normal, up until the parking garage. Once Jill crashes over the edge and gets saved by Carlos, but before he brings her to the subway, I propose that an additional area of gameplay be added. After Carlos saves Jill and the cinematic ends, this addendum would put the player at the beginning area of the Resident Evil 2 Remake (with no zombies around) playing as Jill, so she could then run through the alley and to the front entrance of the RPD. Carlos is there too, standing by at the spawn point. When Jill reaches the front gate of the RPD, the original scene of Brad's death from the 1999 game will play. Afterward, Jill and Nemesis are in the front courtyard, as Brad's corpse lays on the ground, and the player is tasked with opening and exploring the entire RPD while Nemesis pursues them. This would essentially import Claire's Scenario A into the game, with Martin's uninjured model file, for Classic Jill to play through (except that the Scenario B areas and the basement jail cells would be explorable as well).

Later, when Jills open the RPD Parking Garage gate, using the permit card, maybe it fades to black or something. It could say a line from the original perhaps, like, "This is my last hope. My last escape." Or not. These are just ideas. But regardless, the scene switches to Jill and Carlos taking shelter in the Redstone Street Station subway. Game continues as usual. But a large portion will have been added, where Jill explores the entire RPD. When Jill visits Kendo later, the RPD parking garage will still be open. Carlos will also visit RPD, as in the scripted game, and see Brad as a zombie.

Perhaps other portions like the Clock Tower and the Cemetery can be designed by truly gifted modders and added later. But that's if people care enough.

Like I said, I could probably fund this project or even film an HD version of Brad's death at the RPD Gate, but that's if people think it's a good idea at all.

So those are my thoughts about creating a mod that will reskin the game as a closer remake to the 1999 original. Let me know what you think.

TLDR = I am willing to pay even more money for a legitimate remake of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. Modders needed.

Edited by AmerikanGhost