[Help Request on modding] Convert "layerd" armor for Handler

DiavoloTini

Hi everybody,

I'm pretty new with modding in Monster Hunter World, so I try to ask if someone could help me in some way. I read Ezekial711's tutorial on GitHub (thanks for your great work!), but there are some thing that aren't so clear to me...

My goal is to convert in game armor for player (or already existing mod for player if owner let me) to become a skin for Handler.

I think that it would be fun if we can costumize our handler better and I suppose that it was way to learn how things works on modding MHW (great mistake :confused: ).

I try to learn to convert armor for handler from the mod Bunny Costume, that I see that is aviable for player, for handler and also for gathering hub's girls.

I'm quite used to blender and similar software so it's not a problem to make mesh, extract or merge to make some experimet and make the mod3 file.

The big problem for me is to re-rig mesh to fit with handler and to understand how to modify/create mrl3 files.

My english it's not so good and probably I misunderstand something on Ezekial's tutorial, so I here to ask if someone can help me to understand better where I'm wrong or can tell me where I can found another source that explain these concept.

Thanks for the attention, and sorry for my english. Not native language.