Interesting problem with Interesting NPC's

Dexchr

This is my load order:

Every time I try to start a new game the screen goes black. The intro scene never starts, just black screen with sound. I tried using Alternate Start, but the same thing happens, black screen, only sound. Then it occurred to me to disable Interesting NPC, the last mod I installed , and with that the problem was fixed.

I know a patch is needed por AS, but this happens even if I don`t have Alternate Start Installed.

Why this is happening?

Interesting NPCs is a large mod. Probably a bit too much with an already fairly full load order. See if you can run with Interesting NPCs as the only mod. If you can, slowly add in more mods.

If you find out that regardless of whatever mod is activated last, the game hangs up on a black screen. You are probably trying to have the game load more than your particular setup can handle.

Interesting NPCs is a large mod. Probably a bit too much with an already fairly full load order. See if you can run with Interesting NPCs as the only mod. If you can, slowly add in more mods.

If you find out that regardless of whatever mod is activated last, the game hangs up on a black screen. You are probably trying to have the game load more than your particular setup can handle.

Thank you!

Well I did what you told me and I saw that if I had INPC and Ultimate Combat activated at the same time, the problem happens again. So I deactivated UC ant started the game with INPC and the rest of the mods, and everything went wonderfully.

I do not understand.... Could it be the script load?