I had a blond moment, and accidentally used an Astral Ticket. How screwed am I?

RoninWoof

I'm a console player who just transitioned to the PC version, and used "Sorted Shop (All items)" by Croxa to rebuild my character that I put in over 2,000 hours of work over the years since MHW came out.

Soooooooooooo...... I totally forgot Astral Tickets were not a "thing". I was so careful not to download account items, or any appraisal items just so I coudl be safe, and not break anything. But I Completely forgot that Astral's were never added to the game. So when I gained access to the Elder Melder via story, in a blind unthinking action, I was like "Oh, what's this one?" And pressed it. My dumb ass thought it was some sort of early level new player item. It said "Gives you powerful gear". And I thought it would give me some powerful like that MR set they give to new players now, so they can get through vanilla story faster.

So I used one, and got a super rare deco. And I just thought it was weird. Then I noticed "Astral Melding" and THEN it clicked. I panicked and threw away my Astral tickets I had. But unfortunately I DID use one. So now, the OPTION for Astal melding is still there. And the game is aware that I used one. I know Capcom does not typically target folks for banning from online play for most of these mods. And some ppl suggest going offline when you're using something that would really get you noticed like Cheat Engine altering. But, how screwed am I here, for using an Astral ticket?

It didn't even dawn on me an item that is not yet available to use, would be in this mod, because from what I could tell, the other stuff that's not available
and totally be functioning. (like Exhaust coatings for bows, doesn't even have proper icons. There are so many damn tickets now, I let this one slip by.) Now I'm worried. It took me nearly all day to go through every item to restore 2,000 of work. (Since when buying items you only can go up in multiples of ten uuugh) Anyone else use an Astral ticket before, and are still fine? Or did they get banned?