Nuka World: Colter Fight (need a bug fix)

Aztra

I tried to look into fixing this myself but I don't know what files it is and how to even do a fix like this.

The problem is, Colter is instantly recharging the static invincibility where you're forced to use thirst zapper. Before, it'd last several seconds but I zap him it goes then in 1 second it's back, barely have time to get a few shots in. I'm forced to use Psycho Jet to do good damage with slowed time.. sure, this makes it more challenging but whenever I come upon this fight I love to mess with him.. use workshop mode and spawn a ton of turrets.. spawn a ton of synth gorillas to which they'll only attack if the shield is down. I'm not sure if it's being done by a mod or just an actual bug,

if someone could do a patch to make it where it stays at the normal default time, That'd be great! Others have appeared to have this issue when I did a google search..

I'm having this bug too. I can't even console kill him, tried making custom patches that give him 1 hp, etc. Nothing works.

Anyone have ideas?

Edit: Disabling all mods allowed me to console kill him but the instant regen thing is still an issue. Maybe unofficial patch is the culprit here?

Edited by hjk321

Same thing. I hadn't a time even to switch to an actual weapon from a squirt gun. Even in VATS I could deal only one hit after which Colter had become invincible again. I had to use Jet too.

Tried to check Colter and all of his perks, effects, etc in FO4Edit but couln't find anything suspicious.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is ridiculous. I had to switch difficulty to super easy and spam him with the deliverer in the 0.1 sec available to me using psycho jet to even get any damage in. On the difficulty level I was playing at this was utterly impossible. There was literally nothing you could do fast enough.

Breaks the game completely.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...