Settlement crafting HUD or UI or whatever it's called

avsman0023

I just got into Fallout 4 on PC and I want to first thank everyone for all their work on all the modding!

Now to the important part, one of the mods I really like the HUD UI where I can change the widgets on my screen. I would like to find out what mod changes my settlement build or settlement HUD to look like the one in the picture. The over-sized display bar at the top of the default "settlement creation" screen sucks and I want to change it. I've searched for the past two days for a similar mod and all I can find is HUD UI to change the main HUD (love it!) and a few power armor HUD replacers that just changes colors and not full customization of moving gauges around or making them smaller (which I would like if anyone knows of one). Could anyone please help me with how to change the settlement crafting HUD to display like the picture below. I know there is one obviously but I can't find out where it is. The more I look at this photo, I think it's a settlement widget on the main HUD. Anyone know how to get that?