Help with cbbe studio files recover

Estevan14

Hello, I made a very unique cbbe bodyslide preset in the bodyslide and outfit studio, but I formatted my pc and now I lost the files, cuz I forgot to save'em. Now I want to recover those files. I already tried ease us and recuva, but they dont find the files, or I dont know how to properly set up a scan there, to search for files deleted during a formatation. Can anyone help me? just tell me if this is even possible, and if it is, how can I recover the files. I'm pretty sure I didn't overwrited them, so there must be a way to recover. I promise I'll post the preset here in nexus if I'm successfull.

And sorry for the english

formatting a drive generally results in permanent loss of files it once contained. It's not a simple first-character-in-file-name deletion that can be remedied by the normal means of recovering a deleted file.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're probably going to have recreate your work from scratch and memory.

(It happens to the best and worst of us)

Damn. I'll do a new preset again when I get back to skyrim modding. I'll try to do it equal or better than the last one, and after 3 days doing it I'll post here.