Ok so im having problems (character overlays and so on)

Jwolf9

So i cant get things like femboy and many other overlays and so on to work when im making a character at the begininng of the game.

Recently downloaded mods so I could have tattoos on my character but starting over and creating a character there is nothing different that shows up.

Besides the obvious of how the hell do I get them to work and don't know what im doing wrong. What the hell am I doing wrong.

Any help would be great.

Hmm... I'm not familiar with that specifically, but did you download some sort of racemenu preset and it won't show up? I know that with female overlays, it's a matter of loading the racemenu preset from the presets tab of racemenu.

Not sure which tattoo mod(s) you downloaded. Some have an associated tat manager in the MCM. Some are simply resource files that you have to apply directly or otherwise insert into the game. And some (although I'm not sure which) are applied using the body overlays section of racemenu... ECE not sure on any, I've never used it.)

I'd suggest that you read the material provided in the webpages for each of the tattoo mods you installed. there are usually some sort of directions for use and any other mods that are required to make them work (ie apply them to the body).

Hmm... I'm not familiar with that specifically, but did you download some sort of racemenu preset and it won't show up? I know that with female overlays, it's a matter of loading the racemenu preset from the presets tab of racemenu.

Not sure which tattoo mod(s) you downloaded. Some have an associated tat manager in the MCM. Some are simply resource files that you have to apply directly or otherwise insert into the game. And some (although I'm not sure which) are applied using the body overlays section of racemenu... ECE not sure on any, I've never used it.)

I'd suggest that you read the material provided in the webpages for each of the tattoo mods you installed. there are usually some sort of directions for use and any other mods that are required to make them work (ie apply them to the body).

Community Overlay 3 (51- 70) Bodypaints Warpaints and Tattoos,

Community Overlays 2 (31-50) Bodypaints Warpaints Tattoos and more made for the Community (Special Edition),

Community Overlays 1 (0-30) Bodypaints Warpaints Tattoos and more made for the Community (Special Edition),

UNP AND CBBE Racemenu SE Collection of Tattoos Warpaints and Overlays,

Tattoos for CBBE Body,

Jane'sBody Tattoos for UNP Body,Sensin's Full Body Tattoos For UNP Body and Mature Skin Texture.

These are what I have downloaded. Now as for the femboy race you can easily typr that in on here and see for your self along with the stated "tattoos" or "warpaints" or whatever.

Edited by Jwolf9

I did but they still don't work. heres a question though. does vortex mod manger do right when you download unique character mod or do I need something else to make it work with my mod manger cause I don't know how to manually do any mods. I think that might be my problem is that this one mod doesn't do right when in vortex mod manger.

Edited by Jwolf9