Heavy Traffic ×

New Patch e1.4.0 crahes with mods at Campaign Starting

Dromihetes

I realized today after this new patch e1.4.0 that all may save games crash, and I tried to start a new one, and it also crashes before character construction.

If I disable all mods it will start a new campaign, but I like to use it with my selected mods, that were all working fine on version e1.3.0 ....at special banelordtweaks ...

Any sugestions on this topic?

What can I do?

Thank you all,

Dromihetes

I must also mention that I deactivated all mods, and re-manual added only two: ModLIB (for e1.4.0) and BannerlordTweaks (also for e1.4.0) - and it still crashes just after character construction ...when starting new Campaign

You guys are not alone.
With e1.3.0 my save file probably got corrupted, when I entered in a city/town etc the game crashed even without mods.

I updated to e1.4.0, I started a new game (without mods) sometimes if was crashing after creating a new character.
Finally I made a character, then it was crashing after purchasing a workshop...

You guys are not alone.

With e1.3.0 my save file probably got corrupted, when I entered in a city/town etc the game crashed even without mods.

I updated to e1.4.0, I started a new game (without mods) sometimes if was crashing after creating a new character.

Finally I made a character, then it was crashing after purchasing a workshop...

Yes, you are right.

I reverted from beta e1.4.0 to stable e.1.3.0 (now 1.3.1.), and with no mods at all it works, but with any small mods added like ModLIb or BannerlodTweaks...it crashes soon in the game play.

I hope it is something fixable, either by Tele, either my modders community.

The game without some basic mods, it is very hard to play, in a time-consuming matter....it takes an exasperated amount of time to make small progress.

I must say that I am currently using a retail version of MB2