Drag & Drop system for plugins

turkman35
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

So i had some problems with my load order in the last couple day and vortex's auto sort system just didn't do what it was supposed to do. if i remember correctly even NMM had the ability to drag & drop esp plugins. apparently i had click on the load order button to first line plugins by load order and then find the last one and change the neccesary mod's load order to the last by changing it's index. all of these are inconvinient and auto sort or loot doesn't solve problems. even though i solved the problems with my mods. i can't imagine trying to do this with say a dozen or two mods. drag & drop feature for plugins would be beyond great for people like me who mods the hell out his games.

• Solution

So i had some problems with my load order in the last couple day and vortex's auto sort system just didn't do what it was supposed to do. if i remember correctly even NMM had the ability to drag & drop esp plugins. apparently i had click on the load order button to first line plugins by load order and then find the last one and change the neccesary mod's load order to the last by changing it's index. all of these are inconvinient and auto sort or loot doesn't solve problems. even though i solved the problems with my mods. i can't imagine trying to do this with say a dozen or two mods. drag & drop feature for plugins would be beyond great for people like me who mods the hell out his games.

Don't change the INDEX to sort your load order, if the plugin needs to go last in the load order, just add it to the DYNAMIC PATCHES group, and hit SORT, and it will go to the bottom.

Using INDEX and Locking to index will cause problems later.

Double click on the plugin, a panel opens on the right, select DYNAMIC PATCHES from the GROUPS drop down menu

Drag and Drop sorting has been argued out, and at this point it's a dead horse.

There's so many threads that have been locked because of the "Drag and Drop" thing