Photo

I am newer to mods and I want to use one for a class, but I dont know if it exists already

portal 2 education physics mod

1 reply to this topic

teacherforkids

teacherforkids

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I am a teaching at a school for kids with special needs. Some of our kids learn best from doing labs. Due to having to do things online labs from home can be a challenge to impossible for some cases. I was wondering if you knew of any mods or anyone willing to make a mod so that you could use portal 2 as base to make physics labs in. Ideally I was thinking of set ups so that you can adjust gravity or friction and such with a way to measure or adjust using Newtons or track velocity and the like. So we could maybe set up kinematics and energy problems. 

serryallen

serryallen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Try this: using that economic power to press legislators to deliver what teachers' unions say they need to effectively educate under these conditions. They could have made this work for everyone, but instead they're teaching their children that selfishness in their own racial and class interests is the way to go.

essay dune

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: portal 2, education, physics, mod

Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds