getting CBBE to work with nude mods working properly

fishsticksandwich

hey everyone. im super new to modding as it pertains to most things skyrim related. and im looking for a little help for the cbbe nude mods and such. i downloaded the cbbe mod and applied the script extender and most of the basic stuff when it comes to modding for physics. though im running into some problems. after making my body preset, the body applies to clothes and doesnt seem to apply to the vanilla "naked body".

this presents me with the two main issues i need help with:

1. how do i get my nude mod to apply to the vanilla "nude" body?

and 2. how come the slider doesnt apply to the vanilla body even if the first question wasnt in the picture?

im totally blind when it comes to these issues, and i'd really appreciate a bit of help if anyone knows the most likely rookie mistake im making, thanks a ton

addendum: theres a lot more that i dont know more that what i do. so i might need a bit of hand holding if anybody is willing to take the challenge of teaching the newbie

Edited by fishsticksandwich

The answers to all your questions can be found on the CBBE and BodySlide mod pages and in the game's forums. We're willing to hold a hand, but you have to do the necessary reading yourself, first. That's your 'rookie mistake' right there. If you want me to come do the reading, it will cost you.

What you also seem to fail to understand is that the vanilla body is not the same as the CBBE body. So, in order for the changes to be visible, start using a CBBE body instead of the vanilla body. It's like painting your second car green and then stepping into your first car and noticing it isn't green. If you want a green car, drive the one you just painted.

You also should read the stickies in the different fora (like those that say to not post mod- or game specific questions here) and have a decent look around the Nexus site to get a grip as to what is where and avoid posting the same content twice in under a minute. There's an edit button. That doesn't let you change the title of a topic, mind. So, again, read before you post. Looks like 'reading', or the lack thereof, is your main problem, so far.