I am looking for the perfect Player Home the last five years. Maybe someone can recommend me something.
(not a native english speaker, so.... sorry)
What i definitely need:
- A crafting area with everything from anvil to staff enchanter
- A display area, where i can put and show all the unique items, daedra relics, quest objects, unique weapons, everything
- A mannequin area/Armory to show at least 20 Mannequins for armors. (it should not go total crazy like some mods do with up to 100 Mannequins, breaks my game wihen all of them have 4k armors equipped)
- Space and Beds for at least 4 Followers, better 6 to 8.
- Should be big enough for all that, but still a bit cozy after all, no fortress, no big ass mansion
- performance friendly
What i do not need:
- Childrens bedrooms or anything about adoption
- castle size or fortress
- fancy fantasy style, flying homes, hobbit homes, tree houses
Wich homes do i know that came close:
- Lake Haven by cynndal; almost perfect, but the outside area near the falkreath woods kills my performance (drops to 40) and my followers always get stuck in the stairwell because it is to narrow. Also i would like to change the childrens room to a follower room.
- Rayeks End; almost perfect, but lacks room for follower and an armory/mannequins. Other than that, it is the perfect example of having everything in a small place, especially the items display and crafting area while being cozy.
- Elysium Estate; almost perfect, few performance issues and a little bit to dark
- Hearthfire Homes with some mods; i really could live with the hearthfire homes if some of their great mods would be compatible with each other. For example, there are two mods changing the basement. One adds a follower room, one adds an armory. I really would like to have both, but they use the same spot. There is also a display area mod, but as far as i know it uses also the same place in the basement.
I tried many more homes, but these were the ones closest to my needs. But all of them have some flaws for me.
I really would like to hear, if i have missed one, that would fit my needs?