schnubbel76

(...)

As far as Skyfall and half a house, you only need the top three floors.

Well but i like the basement area, for putting my followers there.

About quoting.....

OK got the quoting thing, works as advertised.

I'll check out Nethers Follower Framework. As you probably gathered I'm not entirely satisfied with Followers Can Relax.

That's a good point about putting the followers in the basement. Some of their lounging around is a bit annoying.

Well, good luck in finding a new home, and thanks.

(...)

As far as Skyfall and half a house, you only need the top three floors.

Well but i like the basement area, for putting my followers there.

About quoting.....

OK got the quoting thing, works as advertised.

I'll check out Nethers Follower Framework. As you probably gathered I'm not entirely satisfied with Followers Can Relax.

That's a good point about putting the followers in the basement. Some of their lounging around is a bit annoying.

Well, good luck in finding a new home, and thanks.

Take your time with Nethers Follower Framework. Most Follower Mods work with settings and commands via dialogue options. But in NFF there are many general settings to be made in the MCM Menu. But after some fiddling around i don't want to miss it anymore.

(...) The version on steam is only for the 32 bit "oldrim" editions, such as Legendary. For the special edition kit, you would need to download the launcher from bethesda.net, which will install/update and manage the creation kit from there. ...)

Are you a god?

I can't believe it, that was the problem. I got the 32bit version. Did as you said with installing SSE Version from Bethesda launcher and - IT IS ALIVE!!!

Finally i can go into that deep ugly nasty horrible dungeon they call the creation kit. By the nine.....

Honestly, thank you very very much. I was not able to find this easy solution online. That is so great! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Edited by schnubbel76

• 1 month later...

The Safehouse from the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod. The others here have really good home ideas, but the Safehouse inside this mod's museum has an Item Sorting chest and a Sell Pile. It definitely satisfies all your requisites and more!

It's definitely worth accessing, trust me.

Take your time with Nethers Follower Framework. Most Follower Mods work with settings and commands via dialogue options. But in NFF there are many general settings to be made in the MCM Menu. But after some fiddling around i don't want to miss it anymore.

I got so much good info and outstanding mods from this thread. the Legacy of the Dragonborn is definitely an outstanding mod and so is NFF and Elysium Estate. The Safehouse only has room for four followers. I've had to start putting followers in all of my homes that have follower rooms. Would you believe that the Skyfall Estate is no longer big enough for my retinue of followers. I'm glad my system has the power to handle it all, and NFF manages that perfectly.

I just checked out a mid sized player home called Peregrine Highwatch. I fell in love with it at first sight. It only has four follower beds but all of the other goodies and the basement has a fantastic garden and pool. You might like to give it a look.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10136?tab=description

There are 1000+ player homes, and you cant find one?

I would recommend Clockwork, because it have one of the best quests I ever played. I also use Antistar's resources for modding.

Other two homes I recommend are LC Citadel and Caranthir Tower.

Edited by Wolfstorm

Hi, I'm new here but I read your post and it spoke to my heart!

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I THINK I know something that you'll want!

Try Silian Manor, and Frostvale Manor.

Both available on SSE, the Author also made a brilliant home just outside Whiterun, which was my default home on PS4, but I don't think it's been ported to SSE.

The aforementioned HAVE though. Big enough for all you need, all Vanilla asserts, still small enough to be comfortable.

Hi, I'm new here but I read your post and it spoke to my heart!

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I THINK I know something that you'll want!

Try Silian Manor, and Frostvale Manor.

Both available on SSE, the Author also made a brilliant home just outside Whiterun, which was my default home on PS4, but I don't think it's been ported to SSE.

The aforementioned HAVE though. Big enough for all you need, all Vanilla asserts, still small enough to be comfortable.

There are 1000+ player homes, and you cant find one?

I would recommend Clockwork, because it have one of the best quests I ever played. I also use Antistar's resources for modding.

Other two homes I recommend are LC Citadel and Caranthir Tower

Thanks for your recommendations. I'll give them a look. I'm always looking for a good place to leave my followers.

I think the original poster, Schnubbel76, gave up and set about to build his own player home with the creation kit.

I've got another recommendation you two. Valkyrja Manor Player Home is a mid sized player home a bit South West of Fort Greymore along the road to Rorikstead. It is not lore friendly by any means. It is a modern home, very spacious, built with a lot of white pine, redwood and well cared for lawns. There is gobs of room for companions and comes with a couple of it's own.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11866

If you like Quests,Wolfstrom, The Follower Shindara comes with a really fun quest. If you haven't tried it, you might want too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10094

This particular mod author makes very attractive followers with very rotten personalities, but the quest is brilliant.