Disabling worldspace layer?

So I'm looking to clear out the Prydwen wreckage from the Boston Airport after shooting it down, but there's gotta be an easier way then going into the CK and disableing every piece of wreckage and then redoing the pre-vis, right?

There seem to be two layers relating to the Prydwen, for when it's hovering above and in wreckage on the ground. I just can't seem to figure out how to turn them off, effectively resetting the airport to how it was before the Brotherhood comes to the Commonwealth. If somebody could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Even just knowing what search terms to use when looking for tutorial videos and such would be great.

Edited by theninjew

effectively resetting the airport to how it was before the Brotherhood comes to the Commonwealth.

Hmm, you fight down the Prydwen, set the airport on fire and destroy everything, then you scrap the wreckage and the ruins in months of hard work with heavy machines and hundreds of workers (oh, you haven't heavy machines, so you need more time and more workers), you have to protect the workers and the construction site against looters, raiders, deathclaws and other inconveniency of the wasteland and all this to rebuild the airport like it was before the Brotherhood comes.

Why not build a new airport?