My MCM hotkey binding is not working

ReedyLace

So i have installed vortex to manage my mods and i have installed all requirements to make SEU (Sex em' up) work. But to make use of the SEU I need to bind some Hotkeys and when i try to bind nothing happens. To make it clear i click to set a hotkey and when i press a key ("t" for example) it flashes the "t" and goes back to "set" as if i had never pressed it. i can't find anything in other posts and i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you playing with a game controller?
I have only had the same issue in the past, where when trying to set a hotkey while a game controller was connected, it keeps saving as "blank", or not detecting the keyboard input, but if I power off the controller temporarily, it detects and saves the appropriate hotkey... then I simply power the controller back on and both controller and hotkeys work properly.

No i never play with a controller

I have only had the same issue in the past, where when trying to set a hotkey while a game controller was connected, it keeps saving as "blank", or not detecting the keyboard input, but if I power off the controller temporarily, it detects and saves the appropriate hotkey... then I simply power the controller back on and both controller and hotkeys work properly.

and i stopped trying after a while and gave up so there is still no clear answer to how to fix this. i always have problems with mods in games like skyrim and fallout. (Mxr Mods make it look too easy '-')

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

tried that plugging in a controller to jump start teh hot keys but nothing happened at all, even tried switching hot key buttons and still nothing does anyone have a fix for the hot key issue please let me know how to do it?

i tried that and i jump started the mod.

Edited by MinDeadBlood