Need help discovering what is causing this trim of light underneath hats like this

Aztra

I tested disabling all my mods, didn't work, Still showed. I even disabled ENB, didn't work either, I've had this issue for a long time too but never looked into it as it was never a problem and only ever witnessed it on Nick and other NPCs with hats like this, I'd barely see it but when I did it'd be a bit irritating but would try to ignore it.

https://gyazo.com/512fb4738b3fa344e7e5f7c786121b0b

I think that this is effect from Nick Valentine when you first meet him in Vault 114. I did remember that in Skyrim visual effects from enemies sometimes was stuck on player. Maybe this is something similar? But I don't know how to fix it, because there are no any temples of Kynareth in the Commonwealth...

Try to install Smokeable Cigars mod and then try to smoke a cigar :-) I doubt that it will help but at least it is worth to try.

Is that Fallout 4???? Don't think I have ever seen that location.

I think this is Vault 118.

Are you talking about the light across your character's eyes that you would think would be shaded by the hat?

Far as I know, this a universal problem with contemporary shadow rendering techniques.

It pops up in this identical circumstance in a lot of different games. Large hat, strong downward light, resulting in a shadow that cuts off near where the character's face and the hat meet.