Monster leveling making weapons worthless over time.

Deleted88937888User

I got frustrated by the game giving me the most useless sigil stones, and it was even more frustrating how many times I would need to go through reloading a save from before grabbing the sigil stone before I would finally get a sigil worth using.

Sigil Stone Selector ... the only time it will be missing from a character's load order is when I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the main quest will not be even started by that character (and even then chances are I'll add it just because having it is better than not having it).

Glad to be helpful, I'm not sure the mod will give you another sigil but you can fix with a console code.

This gives me a grand soul gem instead of the original sigil stone. It's nowhere near as powerful. I had to add the correct sigil stone (player.additem) after dischanting the item.

Know a mod that separates sigil stones from enchanted sigil stone items?

Growth Weapon - Dusfergon

Grows as you hit things, fully customizable ini file. Made it myself.

Most default settings are pretty balanced, but the offering absorption rate wasn't tweaked down when I had it take charge into account as well. I strongly recommend reducing that setting down to 0.05 from 0.13. (You can offer other weapons to Dusfergon and it'll gain XP, durability and charge based on that weapon's own durability and charge. As such, higher tier weapons give more XP)

I'v not had the chance to try it. I'll assume it's set to a specific sword type? I use one handed katanas. I prefer shield sword combos.

I'd upload video, but it's a hassle to fill out the forms. Recording slows down gameplay.

Glad to be helpful, I'm not sure the mod will give you another sigil but you can fix with a console code.

This gives me a grand soul gem instead of the original sigil stone. It's nowhere near as powerful. I had to add the correct sigil stone (player.additem) after dischanting the item.

Know a mod that separates sigil stones from enchanted sigil stone items?

No.

I got frustrated by the game giving me the most useless sigil stones, and it was even more frustrating how many times I would need to go through reloading a save from before grabbing the sigil stone before I would finally get a sigil worth using.

Sigil Stone Selector ... the only time it will be missing from a character's load order is when I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the main quest will not be even started by that character (and even then chances are I'll add it just because having it is better than not having it).

It looks like the game is set to favor some sigil stone over others. A mod could make it truly random.

If you love exploring the Oblivion wastelands and completed at least the battle of Bruma you should try my Oblivion addiction mod by the way.

I vaguely remember that one. I prefer something more lore friendly.

I have lots of ideas floating around. This is a fair and balanced. The lore implies the gates are sealed forever. Gates can go both ways. So, they are sealed on the our end, but there are cracks here and there. Say only one gate at a time. You need one sigil stone to make a portal. It appears on the other side in the usual spot. You can only make one at time. You need one welkeen stone which is used up to break the much stronger barrier.

There are lots of them. So, you can open quite a few gates before you run out of stones.

Also, run startup animation.

PS, I remember now my roommate released his mod. Didn't get very many endorsements, they got disillusioned, and left for other games. They left me the mod, it's somewhere.

If you love exploring the Oblivion wastelands and completed at least the battle of Bruma you should try my Oblivion addiction mod by the way.

I vaguely remember that one. I prefer something more lore friendly.

I have lots of ideas floating around. This is a fair and balanced. The lore implies the gates are sealed forever.

The Shivering Isles are another Oblivion plane and you can keep travelling to it after the main quest. The lore is what Bethesda softworks makes of it.