Monster leveling making weapons worthless over time.

Deleted88937888User

If you love exploring the Oblivion wastelands and completed at least the battle of Bruma you should try my Oblivion addiction mod by the way.

I vaguely remember that one. I prefer something more lore friendly.

I have lots of ideas floating around. This is a fair and balanced. The lore implies the gates are sealed forever.

The Shivering Isles are another Oblivion plane and you can keep travelling to it after the main quest. The lore is what Bethesda softworks makes of it.

I have a complete version of it in my head it's balanced. If anyone wants to write for me, I have all the details.

After you complete the main quest, you find a note from martin about where to find a book on oblivion gateways. Then you go through a long quest to find it and an ruined aylied gateway.

It works, but it was damaged by feedback energy from closing all the gateways at the end of the main quest.

Yes, i'v been there many times and completed that quest 3+times. Even found an easy way to beat yourself in the main quest.

Edited by Guest

If you have a little spare time and are willing to learn you can easily create the note and book, the quest might not be hard to create depending on its content. Concerning the damaged gateway I wonder what you imply with it.

If you have a little spare time and are willing to learn you can easily create the note and book, the quest might not be hard to create depending on its content. Concerning the damaged gateway I wonder what you imply with it.

I don't have the time to learn how to mod and write it. I'll put it up on the mods wanted and see if I can get a coder.

I could do a basic one like make all katana's lighter. Change some numbers. I have idea for making them lighter and make it lore friendly.

I'll assume it's set to a specific sword type?

It's not. There's 373 forms (400+ counting vanilla) including claymores, bastard swords, longswords, shortswords, daggers, warhammers, battleaxes, maces, waraxes, bows and staves.

OK, I'll check it out later. Now, my level is too low to use it.