hair skyrim vanilla unmodded enb

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DJAbsyss

DJAbsyss

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts

The "ImperialHair01" hairstyle is transparant from all angles when ENB is enabled, and the transparency is still slightly visible when ENB is disabled. 

I checked the following options:

- "bfloatingtarget" is enabled.

- I tried enabling and disabling "FixSsaoHairTransparency" but it did nothing.

- And i tried enabling and disabling "FixTransparencyBugs" but this also did nothing.

- Disabling "Detailed shadows" fixes the darkness on the transparant hair part, but the hair still stays slightly transparant.

- With or without hair texture mods give the same result, and a full reinstallation of Skyrim also gives me the same problem.

- I disabled every "optimzation" options from my graphics card, but this also didnt fix the hair problem.

I want to try extracting the hair mesh from the vanilla Skyrim BSA and change some alpha blending values to see if that fixes the problem (because i've seen this on a New Vegas post on the Nexus). But the names seem to be different in the Vanilla Skyrim BSA so i dont know what mesh file to extract and change.

So i have multiple questions:

- Does anyone know the name of the "ImperialHair01" within the "Skyrim - Meshes" BSA?

- Would changing the alpha blending values help me in this situation?

If anybody got some other ideas to fix this problem, please let me know.

Attached Files

DJAbsyss

DJAbsyss

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts

With ENB

Attached Files

DJAbsyss

DJAbsyss

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts

Without ENB

Attached Files

DJAbsyss

DJAbsyss

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts

Anyone knows something about this? It seems to be a vanilla Skyrim problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hair, skyrim, vanilla, unmodded, enb

Page loaded in: 1.000 seconds