The "ImperialHair01" hairstyle is transparant from all angles when ENB is enabled, and the transparency is still slightly visible when ENB is disabled.
I checked the following options:
- "bfloatingtarget" is enabled.
- I tried enabling and disabling "FixSsaoHairTransparency" but it did nothing.
- And i tried enabling and disabling "FixTransparencyBugs" but this also did nothing.
- Disabling "Detailed shadows" fixes the darkness on the transparant hair part, but the hair still stays slightly transparant.
- With or without hair texture mods give the same result, and a full reinstallation of Skyrim also gives me the same problem.
- I disabled every "optimzation" options from my graphics card, but this also didnt fix the hair problem.
I want to try extracting the hair mesh from the vanilla Skyrim BSA and change some alpha blending values to see if that fixes the problem (because i've seen this on a New Vegas post on the Nexus). But the names seem to be different in the Vanilla Skyrim BSA so i dont know what mesh file to extract and change.
So i have multiple questions:
- Does anyone know the name of the "ImperialHair01" within the "Skyrim - Meshes" BSA?
- Would changing the alpha blending values help me in this situation?
If anybody got some other ideas to fix this problem, please let me know.