• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

thehypotheticalnerd

thehypotheticalnerd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
What mods would this conflict with? Game won't run when I try to activate the mod for some reason. :/

I know it's probably something I'm doing wrong. I don't have any other Luke mods running either.

DoubleU159

DoubleU159

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
In response to post #80858598.

Spoiler

I think it has to do with how many mods you have enabled. Try disabling Ortho's 4k or another mesh import mod. It can only handle so much data, I believe. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

amujtabar

amujtabar

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Heyy will u add the season 4 Kanan Jarrus skin In the future update cuz that one looks more cool! GREAT MOD! ur the best modder in the world and when ur going to update you're Starkiller mods?

VictoneEbonciel

VictoneEbonciel

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so happy. Big SWR fan; thrilled to see this in game.

pxlozzy

pxlozzy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Looks f***in great. Nice work.

thehypotheticalnerd

thehypotheticalnerd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
In response to post #80858598. #80859073 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Honestly, I've been curious about that but hadn't seen any mention of it yet though I haven't looked into it too hard. The original BF2 would CTD with too many mods enabled so I learned to only activate a few mods at a time. I do have Ortho's 4k installed so I'll disable that and see if that's the issue. If so, I may have to rethink my strategy and create Era-specific mod loadouts in Frosty haha

444thC00K1E

444thC00K1E

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
Wow just wow. I didn't think anyone could create a realistic model for a character we only saw in an animated series. Great work. And just by the way.... please update your Supreme Leader Snoke mod ;)

thehypotheticalnerd

thehypotheticalnerd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
In response to post #80858598. #80859073, #80862248 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Update for anyone running into the issue: separating the mods by era (i.e. Clone Wars, GCW, etc.) seems to have fixed the issue.

Doing so also seemed to fix an issue where the Crimson Dawn Maul wasn't working after I DL'd some other mods when it had previously worked just fine. I have that mod active for both eras and it seems fine so I don't think it was actually conflicting with anything but was maybe some sort of memory issue so I'm guessing that as the problem for this one too because it works now and BOY is this a rad mod!

xOmega240001x

xOmega240001x

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
My fps decreases by 10ish from 30-40 whenever Kanan is on screen. Is this mod super high res?

bluespartan24

bluespartan24

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
Pretty good, but I do also agree with the others that the skin tone needs to be more tan. Also I would love to see a season four appearance.

Page loaded in: 1.000 seconds