Wrist and Ankle Seams on Female Beast Races (UUNP BodySlide)

ResetSchizoid

I'm on LE version of the game and I'm using my own UUNP BodySlide preset.

I stumbled upon an odd issue. All women except counting beast races that were wearing armor/clothes had a seam where the body mesh and hand mesh connects (Naked models were displayed correctly. ). That seam could be fixed by setting body weight to max as only on max rest of the body was of the right size to match the hands. I somehow managed to fix it (I think that installing "UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides" has done it. ) but it created a new problem. All characters (Both with and without armor/clothes on them. ) look fine. Not counting beast races (Seam both on wrist and ankle but only when completely naked and only when weight slider is of a value different than 100. ). I tried re-generating the body itself and re-generating outfits but no luck.

Posting my entire load order is probably close to pointless. As I said - I'm using UUNP with my own BodySlide preset and mods named "UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides" and "Khajiit Overhaul". I see no other mods that could affect body meshes in any way.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Link to screenshots (Tried to keep it SFW. ): https://imgur.com/a/IhKblCj

Alright, managed to fix that on my own. For anyone having the issue - apparently beast races use different hand meshes and to fix the seam - you have to copy human meshes and rename them (f.e. femalehandskhajiit__0.nif). When it comes to ankle seams - it was apparently present on all women and the only way to fix it that I found is manually altering the feet meshes via Outfit Studio. It should be relatively easy but might be frustrating. What you have to do is 1 - create a new project, 2 - load body mesh, 3 - load foot mesh that is causing issues (For me it was low-weight one. ) and then alter the foot mesh manually. In order to bring camera low enough to get a good view at the place in which the seam persists - you'll have to hold scroll and move your mouse while holding it.

Edited by ResetSchizoid