Purple sky missing textures

Hello. My Cyrodiil's sky turns purple which I believe had to do with missing textures. I have installed ENB Cyrodiil and placed its sky textures into Data folder. Since there's no existing sky folder in the Data, the Cyrodiil's sky folder makes a new and only one. Oddly, the game treated as if the ENB's sky folder is the genuine vanilla folder which contains all the essential textures to run the game properly. Since it is not and contains only two files, the game won't load any of the original textures. I don't feel like copy-pasting the whole textures contents from the BSA package.
Anyway, I've never had this problem with ENB just this time, but in other cases I do, like installing Armor/clothes replacer, since the mod don't contain the entire nifs the game won't load all of them so I got invisible shoes in-game etc. Previously and early, the game ran and detect just fine without the need of copy-paste work, but as my mod library grews bigger, it started doing so, like missing vanilla horses because I placed a single custom horse mesh in an empty horse mesh folder. How do I prevent and fix this?

Hmm, that's actually how modding this game works, or loose file replacements specifically.

A Vanilla game doesn't have any of the folders and just loads all assets from inside the BSA archives (well, they are archives, like ZIPs, but writing it "Bethesda Softworks Archive archive" like I just did looks odd).

With proper Archive Invalidation the game will use individual replacement files from folders of identical structure to the BSAs' over the internal ones, but it won't use an empty folder when there's still other files for inside that folder in the BSA. It's basically pretty good in "merging" those things.

Now, there could be an issue with how your Archive Invalidation is set up, which could cause the issues you see. But if it's set up properly, then the issue with the pink sky and other assets must lie elsewhere.

Hmm, that's actually how modding this game works, or loose file replacements specifically.

A Vanilla game doesn't have any of the folders and just loads all assets from inside the BSA archives (well, they are archives, like ZIPs, but writing it "Bethesda Softworks Archive archive" like I just did looks odd).

With proper Archive Invalidation the game will use individual replacement files from folders of identical structure to the BSAs' over the internal ones, but it won't use an empty folder when there's still other files for inside that folder in the BSA. It's basically pretty good in "merging" those things.

Now, there could be an issue with how your Archive Invalidation is set up, which could cause the issues you see. But if it's set up properly, then the issue with the pink sky and other assets must lie elsewhere.

It's pink sky, not purple. My bad. Yes, that did it! I just updated my archive invalidation from OBMM's Utilities and it worked like a charm! I never really paid attention to it since I thought it updated automatically. Now I think I'll never encounter the same problem again with Archive Invalidation in my power. No more copy-paste work. Thank you!