Longer Glarthir Quest

autumnsky38

Hi everyone. I love sneaking around for Glarthir and with him, but the regular quest is just too short and over too quickly, so I would love to have someone make a mod for this!

Thanks for considering this,

Tracy

There are tutorials online about the way you can create quests, you can maybe do it on your own.

What are you thinking about to expand Glarthir's quest?

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Hi there. Thanks for your reply. Well, I don’t know how to make mods (yet) and tbh if I did it wouldn’t be as fun playing a mod like this because I would know what’s going to happen. I guess what I’d love to see is:

Longer running around for Glarthir

A lot sneaking and hiding as you do his requests

A chance to become as nutty as he is, and genuinely be come his partner in crime

Or, the chance to join the guards in trying to catch him, while he becomes harder and harder to find (maybe running to other cities, hiding in a secret room in his house, etc.

Getting his home as a reward if you are on the guards side and end up killing him

A different reward if you become his accomplice (not sure what that would be yet)

Those are the main things I’ve been thinking about. Love to hear from you again if you are interested in giving this a try or if you might know someone who might be.

Thanks,

Tracy