I just bought a Premium Membership with a debit card. I wont have recurring charges right? Thats only paypal?

Toddmichael333

WTF ! i paid with PayPal, how do i change that other than deleting my PayPal account ?, on a side note i just sent my third bloody message to support asking them to check i didn't tick the recurring payment box, no reply to any of them.

on a side note i just sent my third bloody message to support asking them to check i didn't tick the recurring payment box, no reply to any of them.

You sent in a ticket on the 3rd of May. I replied on the 4th of May. You sent in another ticket on the 11th of May saying I hadn't replied to the first. I replied on the same day. You've now sent in another support ticket. I will simply close the latest one without response because you're obviously not getting them.

Check the email address attached to your account is correct as replies will be sent there. The responses can also be found here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support

PS. It's not "poor service" as your tickets suggest. it's either you having the wrong email address attached to your account or your email provider sending our replies to your spam folder, neither of which is our fault.