Hi, I don't know if this is the place to post this topic.

I am new to Nexus forums and haven't been posting much before.

I didn't find anywhere to request mods and give suggestions so am trying here instead.

The modding community on My Time At Portia isn't that large but there are talented people there.

Combat Speed

I think combat animations are too slow and clunky, there may be something to be done there making the animations for attacks faster.

Fishing Mod

I think there was a fishing mod but it's outdated or part of another mod that are outdated as well causing mod conflicts,

a standalone fishing mod where you can change reeling speed, baiting time and overall sliders for customization and difficulty.

Maybe even adding chance multipliers to receive trash and king or emperor fish.

Horse Call

I have an idea of an mod, there you get a horse you own to follow you, through a hotkey recall that function,

in short I noticed that horses follow the player and any follower NPCs will teleport if you are out of range.

If a hotkey could allow this function to activate as if you had a conversation with the horse,

it would teleport to you, useful when you are out in the field and doesn't want to run back home to get a mount.

Shop Price Adjuster

I have an idea of an mod, there prices and sales in shop can be adjusted by slider, for increasing prices for players using other mods that may have

ended up giving them too much money or for players that are wealthy and want to contribute to society with buying for a higher price.

Another feature would be to adjust sales, how frequent they are and how high they become for those players that want to sell goods for money.

U.I Customization

I find the drop-menu for chests using U.I Tweaks to be too short in height, having me scroll to find chests when you got many in the list.

A part of my suggestion for a mod, I would like a mod that would change that part for a longer list and maybe scale the text in tool-tips

and menus for a less console look. As far I know there is no mod that fulfills that purpose, I don't know if it's possible to implement.

I am not a mod maker, don't have the skills to make mods and wanted a place to list a few ideas.

I don't know how the code works in My Time At Portia, so many of my suggestions may end up being unable to work or impossible to implement without the game experiencing crashes and serious bugs.

I don't expect any response on this thread, merely wanted a place to share thoughts.

Edited by PsionicNerd

• 8 months later...

I have some requests as well.

Change Pinky's appearance to be not pink. If we can change her name, we should also be able to change her texture.

There is a faster crafting mod, but it is useless once you acquire the factory. A customizable factory mod would be AWESOME.

I want Carol's kitchen and Albert's fireplace, and Arlo's big colorful rug, and the lofts that are in several NPC homes.