Updating xmarker, but script still uses old location?

Durai

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35482?tab=description

Alright so it was suggested to have horses teleport w/ the player and his followers for my mod, and I've been tinkering with doing just that. However, after adjusting where the xmarker is placed (mod uses script with moveto) the wayshrines/teleport stone still use the old location of the xmarker. I've tried clearing the properties of the scripts and re-auto filling them. Didn't work. Then I tried clearing the properties, and manually selecting them from the render window. Didn't work.

Is there something I'm not understanding? Do I have to remove the scripts when packing them in the creation kit and re-add them or something? Do I have to ceate -NEW- xmarkers and then add them to each and every script that's attached to an activator? Do I need -NEW- activators?

Any help is appreciated.

I have and unfortunately it doesn't update to the new changes either. Still uses the old xmarker location from when I first made the mod. Do I need to update a seq file or something? I feel like this shouldn't be as complicated as it is. :(

P.S. the whole reason I moved the xmarker is because the original locations wer within the shrines, causing horses to get stuck in certain ways if the shrine was too small.